[Isl] FW: federal vaccine mandate

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Thu Nov 18 12:37:11 EST 2021

Hi Folks:

Some clarification from Laurel Fulkerson about that earlier federal vaccine mandate, below:

FSU intends to comply with federal vaccine requirements for contractors for specific, covered individuals in order to protect our current and future federal contracts.  We will work with affected centers and individuals as contract amendments occur. We are aware that legal challenges are pending which may affect the timing of the implementation of vaccine requirements. We continue to monitor these challenges closely.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/