[Isl] Agenda Items needed for Collaborative Collision Zoom session for ISL Planning Grants on Friday. Dec. 10th at 11am

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Nov 18 09:45:05 EST 2021

Good morning all,

This is a call out for those of you who are interested in atending our Collaborative Collision Zoom session for our ISL Planning Grants on Friday, December 10th, that we are in need of agenda items for the meeting. Feel free to email me suggestions for discussions directly. We plan to have breakout rooms in the session and would ask that those of you who are interested in attending to please fill out the 1 slide PowerPoint template that I've attached in this email & return back to me. The information included in it is an example that Dr. Charness filled out for reference. Obviously you would remove his information and replace with yours. If you could send these to me when finished, I would appreciate it, that way we can have a count of how many people we can hope to expect and can plan our breakout rooms accordingly.

Thank you!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>