[Isl] Web links for Dr. Rebok's and Dr. Lynn Panton's talks now posted

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Jan 6 08:44:26 EST 2021

Hi all,

Back in December, we had 2 virtual events, Dr. George Rebok of John Hopkins University gave his talk on ""Preventing Cognitive Decline and Alzheimer's Dementia: The Evidence for Cognitive Training." And if you missed Dr. Lynn Panton's ISL Brown Bag presentation on the benefits of strength training for older adults, you can now walk her presentation on our ISL YouTube channel. The link to both talks is featured on our website which I have copied below. The video posts are the 3rd and 4th items if you scroll from the top of the page.

https://isl.fsu.edu/news

We hope that everyone had a happy holiday season and a good start to the fresh new year ahead.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>