[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Esther & Gel Grosser Scholarship Deadline

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:22:04 EST 2021

Hi Folks,

We hope that you had a pleasant holiday break and a good start to the fresh new year ahead of us all. This is just a friendly reminder that if you have a graduate student who is interested in applying for our Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship, that the deadline is coming up on Feb. 15th and to please submit completed applications to my email.

The following complete information is required for consideration of this award:

* A one-page letter from the student indicating how their research contributes to the Institute's mission, as outlined in the "Our Goals" section of the ISL web site: www.isl.fsu.edu.
* A letter of recommendation from you, the student's advisor, highlighting the student's accomplishments and why you believe that they merit the award.
* Your student's CV.

Please combine these materials into a single pdf file that you can attach to the nomination email. I have attached a copy of the instructions to this email as an attachment.

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu
Phone: 850-644-8571