[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Collaborative Collision Zoom meeting for ISL Planning Grant tomorrow, Friday December 10th at 11:00 am.

Zhe He zhe at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 10 10:47:29 EST 2021

Hi, Callie,

Sorry for the late reply! Is it possible to add my slide to the collaborate collision event now?

Best,
Zhe

——
Zhe He, Ph.D., FAMIA
Associate Professor & Program Chair of MSIT, School of Information
Team Lead of BERD/BMI of UF-FSU Clinical and Translational Science Award
Florida State University
142 Collegiate Loop
Tallahassee, Florida 32306
https://sites.google.com/site/henryhezhe2003