[Isl] Affiliates Meeting on Monday Dec. 13th, 12pm in Room A211 in Psychology Building

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 10 09:23:04 EST 2021

Good morning all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have our upcoming Affiliates meeting on Monday at noon in Room A211 in the Pyschology Building. We will have food for those who are able to attend, and for those who cannot, as always, I will be distributing a copy of the minutes & our PowerPoint after the meeting’s conclusion. I have attached a copy of our agenda items for discussion on Monday.

We hope to see you at our first in-person meeting since COVID 😊

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>