[Isl] Have you been honored in 2020? LET US KNOW - Institute for Successful Longevity

Willard Edmonds btedmond at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 10 13:57:16 EST 2020

ISL Faculty Affiliates — If you have received honors or awards in 2020 and the Institute for Successful Longevity has not yet recognized your achievements, could you please let me know?

We are wrapping up our final ISL Newsletter for the year, and I would like to show all such honors for our Faculty Affiliates.

I just need a few sentences about the honor and about the organization that conveyed the award.

We need this information right away to make our deadlines, so please let me know by Monday.

Thank you.

Bill Edmonds, Ph.D.
850-933-7960
btedmond at fsu.edu<mailto:btedmond at fsu.edu>