[Isl] Suggestions for ISL Spring Speaker?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:34:35 EST 2020

Good morning everyone,

ISL is starting to think ahead in terms of who we might like to invite out as a potential speaker for our ISL lecture series. We had a fantastic turnout for George Rebok and are hoping for a similar turnout for spring. The event would be a virtual Zoom event as last time while COVID policies still remain in effect, and we could use your suggestions/feedback for potential guest speakers if you have any ideas of anyone who might be interested in participating.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu