[Fla-facrlboard] Hopin Virtual Event Platform

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Thu Aug 20 15:28:49 EDT 2020

Great, thanks everyone for the feedback! The Program Committee
discussed having interactive poster sessions where each poster presenter
would have their own Zoom room and attendees could visit different ones, so
we would need to use some additional Zoom licenses for that part since
there are six poster presenters, but it looks like we would be set as
several of us have Zoom accounts to use.

All 22 presenters have confirmed acceptance, which is great! I will connect
with Guy and Craig about the sponsorship levels and hopefully we can open
up registration to the conference next week and start advertising that.

Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)
Associate Professor