[Fla-facrlboard] FW: Academic Breakout Session Proposals-2020 FLA Conference

Craig Amos camos at broward.edu
Tue Aug 20 09:02:13 EDT 2019

Good morning Colleagues,

Please see below and share any ideas, questions, and concerns. Are we interested in an academic preconference at FLA? I know this is a short turnaround, though lets discuss.

Thank you,

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!jYKGFTGs9f1ZeAnCvFWslBYDwKHx3xk5mNfNCTW0kwyg_SDzCYyE2xX5M5pWC97gGYe1qr2AUw$ >
Craig Amos​
Associate Dean, Library Access and Discovery    ,       Broward College
P:      +1 (954) 2016307<tel:+1%20(954)%202016307>
E:      camos at broward.edu<mailto:camos at broward.edu>      |      W:      broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!jYKGFTGs9f1ZeAnCvFWslBYDwKHx3xk5mNfNCTW0kwyg_SDzCYyE2xX5M5pWC97gGYe1qr2AUw$ >