[COGS] Support Dance Marathon at FSU 2023!

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:06:40 EST 2023

Forwarding this in case any of you are interested in either taking part or passing information along to those who would be interested in taking part.

Sincerely,

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications
Congress of Graduate Students
sga-cogs-communication at fsu.edu
________________________________

Hello!

My name is Lindsay Wilson and I currently serve as the Executive Director of DM at FSU 2023. With our event occurring March 3rd-5th, we are in full marathon planning mode! We wanted to extend the invitation to you to participate in our "Dancer Deserted Island"! To explain, when a dancer, fundraiser, or student leader is sent to the "Island", they have to raise X amount of dollars to be "rescued". We have found great peer-to-peer fundraising success with this!

With that being said, we are inviting well-known FSU student leaders & faculty to DM at FSU 2023 for one-hour shifts throughout our Garnet Experience & Gold Tradition shifts! We would love it if you would represent and support your fellow student leaders and faculty involved in DM by partaking in Dancer Deserted Island during one or both of our shifts. This will be a great opportunity to fundraise for yourself or on behalf of any organization if you're not involved with DM. While this message is being sent directly to you, please pass the message on to your fellow team members, if applicable, as they are more than welcome to attend as well!

Garnet Shift Dancer Deserted Island will be running from 12PM-7PM on Friday, March 3rd; while you are more than welcome to come anytime during the 10 hour shift, I highly recommend you come during our most exciting hours which are: 12PM-1PM, 3PM-4PM, and 6PM-7PM! For our 20 hour shift, Gold Tradition Dancer Deserted Island will run from Saturday, March 4th at 5PM, to Sunday, March 5th at 10AM. Again, you are more than welcome to come at any time, except between the hours of 12AM-6AM. My recommended hours are 8PM-9PM, 9PM-10PM, and 9AM-10AM, but whatever works for you and your fellow leaders is great with us!

We just ask that you fill out the form included below as soon as possible to provide our Guest Services Table with the necessary information! I hope to see you all during our Marathon Weekend, and please reach out with any questions! Thank you for all you do for your student organization, Dance Marathon, and Florida State!

Sign Up Form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13e1Bqs93Ar9uc50LtJFCkxXr0tfW5yTjxOACcxqYOgU/edit?usp=sharing  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13e1Bqs93Ar9uc50LtJFCkxXr0tfW5yTjxOACcxqYOgU/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdLraq_pLg$>

Our Cause Always,

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/LRR75Ll5gyHxYjtn2RsO4tojl3dgzrDRsJHagYD1lilsA60NJRyy-ZX9Xo8_YihWfadoZW8_mJ2LutC0gL-ixpz0t4nFQLYOI7KoWZQWhT71Vf2j_LotiU1IlHSR2HCX3N13NxwF]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dmfsu.org/__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdKfo3jh7A$>

Lindsay Wilson

Executive Director  |  Dance Marathon at FSU 2023

w: dmfsu.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://dmfsu.org/__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdL_zfJb2g$>  |  t: 727.510.9292

e: dmfsu.executivedirector at gmail.com<mailto:dmfsu.executivedirector at gmail.com>

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Gh5GPIq5dMUFq3psvWQ3mEZmMXCYPeEhP0ILe3JVJ2UwIx7VQUp7y-XpJ4HsmwtUgcheF5ppWIWd98LU9Bb7UvMcQ-ZMDrRSHMpapLeBh8V386yk0V5g4WrbhQHoAAU-s88QadT-]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/dmfsu/__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdKi71kBvA$> [https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/DCgYpvdUzqHWpXf_jmez1HzSCzEn_ywNJLVicAJ3CF0tchAeQGXkq-H2y-j7qUAPZ8H44fSlYQUgxAAxF1Sw1tbA2UCuLWj_hqCQKr0u9IpR6HNIVoMp9jQiiWqzWc2JT4Tk2p4m] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/dmfsu/__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdIekXbeag$>  [https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/q52cz0ABpGwjX_3XX-wbxdHhltng2HDBxJNacLmUd22mSpU5cCimGkAGS8LqIU0lZ-mgNvN8-Wg4EhS06-QIN18B59WbYDbNc_LxBedHvBxMJJvBAyg6_7fSqzFgjXujNSCFxKed] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/DM_FSU__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdKdJpO9vQ$>  [https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/wOpbUH9OfYFxf0PxovSMcPGUsB0gVmPdDY4dUfsk8N1RD9lG8Bh02aEPxWWYIYHkdzEA7zVWHI9_Vom4ozotdNXWtW0pQ8yY18axezqr3ovzAGynROGUA6ez271KOnViFB73nh9_] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFkvmTiBIN6VBJ4UtpGHww__;!!PhOWcWs!xLkV5oKiQMJfkC5AZeCK1B8bPomsng6NL6jBlNpIXA8cHuYClVqHzHfklvyLIQ-hhccnDGVKJZE1cSzvc38BuIYxfdLZt2RnNw$>

DM at FSU is proud to be a Miracle Network Dance Marathon program, raising funds and awareness for children in need of medical care.