[Art-instructors] Alex out of FabLab on 3/25 and 4/2-4/5

Alex Adkinson aadkinson at fsu.edu
Sat Mar 23 10:19:50 EDT 2024

Hello all,

I am sending this e-mail to let everyone know I will not be in the Fablab on Monday 3/25 as I will be presenting research at the Advances in Digital Media conference at the University of Florida, and then I will again be out Tuesday through Friday the following week (4/2-4/5) for a two-person exhibition in Minneapolis. Please let me know if you have lab needs during this time and we can coordinate to make accommodations if needed.

Alex Adkinson

FSU Dept. of Art Digital Fab Lab + Instructor
iDigBio Research