[Art-instructors] BFA + MFA Openings Tonight!

Jeff Beekman jbeekman at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 12 09:05:14 EDT 2024

Hello All,

One of the joys of teaching is seeing the successes that come after all your students’ hard work. And, this time of the year is one of the best because we get to see the culmination of years of student growth in the form of BFA and MFA student exit shows. Please join us in celebrating all their hard work and tremendous talent!

Tabula Rasa, the graduating BFA exhibition at the Carnaghi Arts Building galleries from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.

SEVEN, the graduating MFA exhibition at the FSU Museum of Fine Arts, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.

Also, a special preview of your wish is my cmd, a collaborative installation of FSU Art and Engineering students at FAB Gallery, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.

Thanks, and hope to see you all tonight!

Jeff

Jeff Beekman
he/him/his
Associate Professor, Department Chair