[Art-instructors] NASAD work samples - please submit final projects

Elizabeth Di Donna edidonna at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 1 07:43:34 EST 2023

Dear Instructors,

Thank you to everyone who has submitted student work thus far.

We are in need of examples of final projects. Please submit any work samples before leaving for the holiday. Remember, we are looking for 3-5 examples of projects from each of your courses and would like to see some of those as final projects. If you have more - great - we'll take them!

I know it’s a busy time for everyone, and I appreciate all of your efforts in helping to make this NASAD visit a success.

Let me know if you want or need help with anything.

As a friendly reminder, here are the instructions for dropping off work:

Submitting Physical Work

When dropping off work, remember to:

(1) fill out the paper form (there are forms in all locations)

(2) scan the form's QR code and input all information

To make things easier for you and your instructors, we have several drop-off locations:

  1.  Art office (recommend calling ahead to make sure someone is there – 850-644-3147)
  2.  Adjunct office on the 4th floor of FAB
  3.  ATL for those teaching in Painting/Drawing
  4.  KRB for those teaching in Printmaking

Submitting Digital Work

Link:

https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4GFX5wDJz2ZgJhQ

The form will accept multiple files (e.g. for installation view, different angles, detail view, etc.). However, please submit a separate form for each individual student work. File size is limited to 100MB. File formats accepted are PDF, Document (DOC, DOCX, TXT), Graphic (JPG, PNG, GIF), or Movie (MOV or MP4).

Let me know if you have questions, technical difficulties, or have larger files to submit. Reach out to me directly by email (edidonna at fsu.edu<mailto:edidonna at fsu.edu>) or phone (850-901-4699).

Thank you!

Best,

Liz

Elizabeth Di Donna
BA Program Director | Assistant Teaching Professor

Department of Art | College of Fine Arts
Florida State University
art.fsu.edu<http://art.fsu.edu/>
elizabethdidonna.com<http://elizabethdidonna.com/>