[Seuce-cci] MEDICARE QUESTION

Robert Serianni rserianni at salus.edu
Thu Jan 25 19:37:54 EST 2024

CAPCSD has some great resources about the obligations under Medicare for
billing clients at our university clinics.  Given the regulations required
to maintain a fee-for-service clinic, our clinic at Salus University is
also free.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.capcsd.org/university-clinics-and-medicare/__;!!PhOWcWs!1hnLEhmEtUEAhNd9jtDXMBTHj_wq0dMp1oaEmCr7RVJCI_gakXqgwSfXafiX3CfWPPwFLP6XWHj7HaAcmn5j7zT83A$

Thanks,
Bob

--
Robert W. Serianni, MS, CCC-SLP, FNAP
Chair and Program Director
rserianni at salus.edu
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.salus.edu/SLP__;!!PhOWcWs!1hnLEhmEtUEAhNd9jtDXMBTHj_wq0dMp1oaEmCr7RVJCI_gakXqgwSfXafiX3CfWPPwFLP6XWHj7HaAcmn6NOVwgkw$

Fellow, National Academy of Practice in Speech-Language Pathology
Past President, Pennsylvania Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Pronouns: he, him, his