[Seuce-cci] SEUCE Conference Welcome

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:20:35 EDT 2023

>From the SEUCE Conference Planning Committee:

We are looking forward to having you here in Fort Worth, also known as Cowtown.  For those driving to campus, there is parking available right next to the Dee J Kelly Alumni Center (2820 Stadium Drive).   We will be providing morning snacks both days and an afternoon snack on Thursday.   TCU does a great job of air conditioning our buildings.  So, you may want to bring a jacket or sweater as it can be very cool in the rooms.

Please plan to attend the reception Thursday night in Lot 12 (the rooftop bar at the TCU Hyatt Place).   There will be beverages and plenty of food!

Safe travels to all and see you in Fort Worth, “Where the West begins!”

SEUCE Program Committee

Deborah Rainer
Lynn Flahive

SEUCE Listserv Administer:

Ellen M. Nimmons, M.C.D., CCC-SLP
Teaching Faculty III; Faculty Clinical Supervisor
School of Communication Science and Disorders
Florida State University
201 West Bloxham St.
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1200
Office: 850-644-8449 FAX: 850-644-8994