[Seuce-cci] SEUCE Conference Registration Deadline EXTENDED

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 6 13:00:13 EDT 2023

Good news!  In case you missed the SEUCE Conference registration information, the deadline for registration has been extended to Friday, September 15.  Please use the link below to register.

Registration: https://forms.gle/Ci5urmC7LmPFN3cZA

As a reminder, here is the conference information:

Conference Dates: Thursday, October 5th--Friday, October 6th
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hosted By: Baylor University, Texas Christian University, & Texas Woman's University
Sponsored by: Calipso and Simucase
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION (PLEASE READ): This year’s conference has only one registration fee which covers our expenses with no profit margin. Checks must be payable to the SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY CLINIC EDUCATORS, not to the conference planners or their affiliates. Please mail all checks to Shannon Salley, 2203 Cowford Road, Halifax, VA 24558 THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION SO PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY. Checks must be received by the deadline specified (9/15/23) to attend the conference. No exceptions please.

Let us know if you have any questions and I will let Deborah or Lynn know.

Best,

Ellen

Ellen M. Nimmons, M.C.D., CCC-SLP
Teaching Faculty III; Faculty Clinical Supervisor
School of Communication Science and Disorders
Florida State University
201 West Bloxham St.
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1200
Office: 850-644-8449 FAX: 850-644-8994