[Seuce-cci] 34 days to SEUCE!

Epperly, Rebecca rdepperly at RADFORD.EDU
Fri Aug 26 18:04:04 EDT 2022

We’re counting down the days to the annual SEUCE conference in Roanoke, VA!

Thank you to all those that responded to our call for papers!  We are excited about our presenters this year and have attached the Conference Schedule for your reference.  If you haven’t registered yet please do so ASAP, as the Hotel rates will expire on August 31st.  I’d also like to remind you that we do not have onsite registration so you will need to register by August 31st as well.

Click here to register for the conference<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/qPdYSbCsxdyhHbuu5__;!!PhOWcWs!2Wgl9ddrE0Z4PramkZVfcBQmE3u6FVYESoeiyk-hlsoJlXzkeMKol2mWeCM_lvzKtoG11FEQIU90Vj7QG47ee56db7hd$  >!

Directions on how to pay for registration is in the link above, but I’ve printed it below as well.  If you have completed online registration but haven’t paid yet please “show us the money!” Checks must be payable to the SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY CLINIC EDUCATORS, not to the conference planners or their affiliates. Please mail all checks to Shannon Salley, 2203 Cowford Road, Halifax, VA 24558

I’d like to apologize that some of you were told the SEUCE room block was full!  I have confirmed that we have 11 rooms still available so if you haven’t made your hotel reservation you need to add it to the top of your to do list!!  The online code is C-Sru or you can call the hotel directly.

Hotel Information:  Hampton Inn and Suites Roanoke Downtown
27 Church Avenue SE
Roanoke, VA 24011
(540) 400-6000
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/roardhx-hampton-suites-roanoke-downtown/__;!!PhOWcWs!2Wgl9ddrE0Z4PramkZVfcBQmE3u6FVYESoeiyk-hlsoJlXzkeMKol2mWeCM_lvzKtoG11FEQIU90Vj7QG47ee2EBV7B5$
Single Rate: $169.00
Double Rate: $169.00
Triple Rate: $179.00
Quad Rate:  $189.00
Parking: $8.00 per day
Reminder: Room reservations need to be made by August 31, 2022 to get SEUCE 2022 rate.

Can’t wait to meet you all in the Star City on September 29th!

Rebecca Epperly, M.S. CCC-SLP
Clinical Director & Senior Instructor
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Radford University

Office (540)831-7640
Fax (540)831-7740

WARNING: CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information enclosed with this transmission are the private, confidential property of the sender, and the material is privileged communication intended solely for the individual indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any other action relevant to the contents of this transmission are strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately at (540)831-7166 or speech at radford.edu.