[Seuce-cci] SEUCE Conference in 2 Days!!!

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:44:08 EDT 2021

Hello, colleagues.  SEUCE is only a few days away and the planning committee is very excited!  We have 32 registrants representing 18 universities! COVID guidelines are in place as noted in a previous listserv message.  For those not registered, please remember there is no on-site registration available.

The Welcome Reception is on Wednesday, September 29 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the lounge area of the Tides Hotel.  Breakfast will be provided on both Thursday and Friday.  Goodie bags, courtesy of CALIPSO, will be available to registrants on Thursday morning. The business meeting is scheduled for Friday at 11:00 a.m. and should not take more than 20-30 minutes.  We will review our financials and discuss future host sites.

See you at Folly Beach!

2021 Conference Planning Committee

Danielle R. Varnedoe, M.A., CCC-SLP, Senior Instructor

Director, Montgomery Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic -1705 College Street, Suite 220 - Columbia, SC  29208

Director of Clinical Education, COMD

Phone: 803-777-2629    Email:  daniell at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:daniell at mailbox.sc.edu>

Safe Zone Ally