[Seuce-cci] SEUCE Conference Registration Reminder

Veronica D Walker veronicaw at lsu.edu
Thu Sep 2 08:59:48 EDT 2021

Good morning,
Kathleen Olinde and I are planning to attend the SEUCE Conference in person.
We had Hurricane Ida come through our area on Sunday. We have been without power (Kathleen also without water). LSU is closed and we are unable to go to campus.
Today we plan to try to reprint the registration forms (since they are in our offices) and get them in the mail by tomorrow. I do believe mail has resumed in my area.
We previously made our hotel reservations.

We were hoping that by making you all aware of our situation that we would be allowed to attend if you do not receive our registration and payment by the 10th.
Thanks for your understanding,
Veronica Walker

Get Outlook for iOS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/o0ukef__;!!PhOWcWs!jbaGP60r2820Lc1aeRBXblVwSh-kGZUwZyiEjv3ciyyHVGk-AN9ThscxC-G0xb-ZIughCQ$ >