[Seuce-cci] Fw: Retirement Notice - Elissa Zylla-Jones

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Thu May 6 14:34:10 EDT 2021

>From Elissa....

________________________________
From: Elizabeth Zylla-jones <zyllael at auburn.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 1:21 PM
To: Ellen Nimmons <Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu>
Subject: Retirement Notice

Ellen

Please forward the message below to the SEUCE listserv on my behalf. Thanks

Hello Everyone:

I would like to inform you all that I will be retiring from Auburn University on July 1, 2021. I will miss everyone I met through SEUCE. I have learned so much from SEUCE Conferences, and I am grateful to have been a part of SEUCE for so many years. I will always have fond memories of SEUCE. Best wishes to all of you.

Sincerely,

Elissa Zylla-Jones

Elissa Zylla-Jones

SLP Clinic Coordinator

Auburn University Speech & Hearing Clinic

1199 Haley Center

Auburn, AL 36849-5232

Phone: 334-844-9688

Fax: 334-844-4585

zyllael at auburn.edu<mailto:zyllael at auburn.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive on behalf of the recipient), you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it and its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and all attachments and contact the sender by reply email or telephone at 334-844-9600.