[Seuce-cci] COVID Wavier

Christine P Weill christine.weill at louisiana.edu
Sun Jan 24 19:29:12 EST 2021

Hello,

We only have one medical site that is requiring contact with COVID patients. They created this form and are asking for the students to sign this and follow the guidelines listed. I hope this helps and best of luck this semester.

Sincerely,
Christine

Christine P. Weill, Ph.D., CCC/SLP
(she/her/hers)
Clinic Director
Communicative Disorders Department
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
(337) 482-1182

Important Confidentiality Information:

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient/client information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by calling 337-482-6490. Feel free to leave a voice message stating the sender and the subject line. Please destroy all copies of the original message.