[Seuce-cci] COMPREHENSIVE EXAM FOR GRAD STUDENTS

Christine P Weill christine.weill at louisiana.edu
Mon Oct 12 15:08:36 EDT 2020

Hey Melissa,

We have been doing a Capstone Seminar. Students attend lectures centering on certain topics, then research those topics, write papers, and participate in panel discussions (broken into groups with professors moderating) to support their stances on those topics. Everything is graded through a rubric and the students must reach a passing score throughout the semester. This all takes place throughout their last semester in the program.

I can provide more specifics, if you are interested in those.

Hope you are well!

Sincerely,
Christine

Christine P. Weill, Ph.D., CCC/SLP
Clinic Director
Communicative Disorders Department
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
(337) 482-1182

Important Confidentiality Information:

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient/client information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by calling 337-482-6490. Feel free to leave a voice message stating the sender and the subject line. Please destroy all copies of the original message.