[Seuce-cci] Platform for telepractice

Maya Clark mclark at georgiasouthern.edu
Thu May 7 18:19:37 EDT 2020

So far the clinic personnel like ClinicNote. The company has been quick to
respond if there is a problem. They like the various options to provide
comments/feedback. and they like that it mirrors other EMRs they will be
using when practicing.

--

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://chp.georgiasouthern.edu/rehabilitation/undergraduate-majors/communication-sciences-and-disorders/__;!!PhOWcWs!nbZy_iPPaOlM2Ky3JJRCgFVspyVeGNKL-FtCpwq3ycVixUZtiw_YYStGjKFY12B3rPZdeQ$ >

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.armstrong.edu/academic-departments/ritecare-center__;!!PhOWcWs!nbZy_iPPaOlM2Ky3JJRCgFVspyVeGNKL-FtCpwq3ycVixUZtiw_YYStGjKFY12CNx3AwFw$ >

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.armstrong.edu/Health_professions/rehabilitation_sciences/rehab_sci_ritecare__;!!PhOWcWs!nbZy_iPPaOlM2Ky3JJRCgFVspyVeGNKL-FtCpwq3ycVixUZtiw_YYStGjKFY12A-cAUzOA$ >