[Seuce-cci] Platform for telepractice

Sena Crutchley sdcrutch at uncg.edu
Wed May 6 15:31:04 EDT 2020

Hi Deborah,

We are using WebEx to deliver telepractice services.  What kind of
documentation do you need?

Best,

Sena

--
*Pronouns: she/her*

*Sena Crutchley, MA, CCC-SLP*
*AP Associate Professor*
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
School of Health and Human Sciences
336.256.2003

WARNING: This e-mail system is not encrypted, and therefore the information
is not secured. This e-mail is sent over the Internet, and it may be
intercepted by unauthorized third parties. If you share an e-mail account
or computer with others (e.g., family), they may access your confidential
information. If you use your employer's e-mail system, you should determine
the security/ownership/privacy policy at your workplace. Your employer may
have a legal right to your e-mail. Do not use e-mail for highly
confidential information, for example, mental health, substance abuse,
communicable disease, etc. Notify the sender immediately if you wish to
cease receiving e-mails. Do not use e-mail for emergencies. Allow at least
two days for response. Notify this sender via e-mail if your e-mail address
changes. This e-mail contains confidential and privileged information.
Notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail from your system if
you are not the intended recipient.