[Seuce-cci] Clinical Fellow in Speech Pathology Position - University of Mississippi

BRADLEY THOMAS CROWE bcrowe at olemiss.edu
Thu Mar 5 16:27:26 EST 2020

Good afternoon.

I wanted to share a new CF SLP position<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.olemiss.edu/job/University-Speech-Language-Pathology-Fellow-MS-38677/634046600/__;!!PhOWcWs!lRxLcP42akuZfCxyKTvEI40uOU_dQlWXw6bNB6j19hPbmtVh0MEynococr8qF7X_kuYikw$ > we have at the University of Mississippi.  It is a great opportunity including clinical services by assessing and treating speech, language, literacy and other related skills of clients with onsite mentorship and collaborating with University of Mississippi faculty and staff on academic and research endeavors.

If you are willing, please send to your graduating students.  We are excited about this great opportunity.

Thank you.

Brad

Bradley T. Crowe, M.S., CCC-SLP
Co-Director, University of Mississippi Speech and Hearing Clinic
School of Applied Sciences | Instructor, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
University of Mississippi | P.O. Box 1848 | University, MS 38677
Phone: 662-915-5120 | https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://csd.olemiss.edu/__;!!PhOWcWs!lRxLcP42akuZfCxyKTvEI40uOU_dQlWXw6bNB6j19hPbmtVh0MEynococr8qF7WIdz4P8A$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://news.olemiss.edu/category/schools/school-of-applied-sciences/__;!!PhOWcWs!lRxLcP42akuZfCxyKTvEI40uOU_dQlWXw6bNB6j19hPbmtVh0MEynococr8qF7XbREsVoA$ >
[signature_1746744312]
[signature_1645195786]