[Seuce-cci] Off-site placements and precautions

Maya Clark mclark at georgiasouthern.edu
Mon Jun 15 15:11:08 EDT 2020

The University System of Georgia provides us with the statement below. It's
the only guidance we have received from above, but as a program we will
look at each site individually.

*USG Guidelines for Student Experiences*
*Learning in the clinical environment may occur in a carefully monitored
and controlled manner. No student will be allowed contact with a suspected
or confirmed COVID-19 individual. Hypervigilance will be given to hygiene,
disinfection, universal precautions, and barrier techniques throughout the
learning experience.*

--

*Maya R. Clark, PhD, CCC-SLP*
Associate Professor

*Communication Sciences and Disorders Program*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://chp.georgiasouthern.edu/rehabilitation/undergraduate-majors/communication-sciences-and-disorders/__;!!PhOWcWs!nuBSK52rsXZl13q9eosfCM79P1WgiF0cAJVd25xFzN1jyVVhCG2MuZou_TJgwMMBLNbF3g$ >
Georgia Southern University, Armstrong Campus
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Department #4902
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
912-344-2606 (office)⎹ 912-344-3439 (fax)

*The RiteCare Center for Communication Disorders*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.armstrong.edu/academic-departments/ritecare-center__;!!PhOWcWs!nuBSK52rsXZl13q9eosfCM79P1WgiF0cAJVd25xFzN1jyVVhCG2MuZou_TJgwMOUY1vyDQ$ >
Georgia Southern University, Armstrong Campus
Department #4903
Armstrong Center, Suite 25
13040 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
912 344 2735

People. Purpose. Action.
Growing Ourselves to Grow Others.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.armstrong.edu/Health_professions/rehabilitation_sciences/rehab_sci_ritecare__;!!PhOWcWs!nuBSK52rsXZl13q9eosfCM79P1WgiF0cAJVd25xFzN1jyVVhCG2MuZou_TJgwMOFPCIEQA$ >