[Seuce-cci] Updated SEUCE Listserv

Cizek, Laura S lscizek at Central.UH.EDU
Fri Feb 14 13:48:08 EST 2020

Hi!  I'm interested in being added to the listserv.

Thank you!

Laura Cizek, Ed.D., CCC-SLP

Clinical Associate Professor

Post Baccalaureate Leveling Program<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.uh.edu/class/comd/programs/post-baccalaureate-leveling-program/general-info/__;!!PhOWcWs!mx7ZMGNU-D4unqR30IN3S0xpUt4var6TP8REbDmH50c22-eIBxNF5LSywIrlFV0jVtsr6Q$ > Director

Dept. of Communication Sciences and Disorders

University of Houston

713-743-2683

________________________________
From: Schaff, Allyson <caschaff at Central.UH.EDU>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 7:53 AM
To: Tragesser, Bridgid J <bjtrages at Central.UH.EDU>; Cizek, Laura S <lscizek at Central.UH.EDU>
Subject: FW: [Seuce-cci] Updated SEUCE Listserv

I think you’ll probably be able to get on the list by replying to this email if you’re interested.

Allyson Schaff SLPD, CCC-SLP, CPSP

(she, her, hers)

University of Houston

Communication Sciences & Disorders

Lecturer/Clinical Educator

From: Seuce-cci <seuce-cci-bounces at lists.fsu.edu> on behalf of Ellen Nimmons via Seuce-cci <seuce-cci at lists.fsu.edu>
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 8:20 PM
To: "seuce-cci at lists.fsu.edu" <seuce-cci at lists.fsu.edu>
Subject: [Seuce-cci] Updated SEUCE Listserv

Hello SEUCE Friends!  Just wanted to let you know that we hopefully have the SEUCE listserv up and running again.  In an attempt to update our members, please respond to this post if you are interested in continuing as a member or if you wish to unsubscribe.

Thanks,

Ellen

Ellen M. Nimmons, M.C.D., CCC-SLP

Teaching Faculty III, Faculty Clinical Supervisor

Florida State University

School of Communication Science and Disorders

201 West Bloxham St.

Tallahassee, FL 32306-1200

Office: 850-644-8449  FAX: 850-644-8994

ellen.nimmons at cci.fsu.edu