[Seuce-cci] Updated SEUCE Listserv

Christopher Atkins caatkin2 at uncg.edu
Fri Feb 14 13:59:00 EST 2020

UNC Greensboro will host the 2020 SEUCE Conference. Dates to be
determined in the near future.

Best,
Chris Atkins

--
*Christopher Atkins, Ph.D., CCC-SLP*
*Director, Speech and Hearing Center*

School of Health and Human Sciences
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

343 Ferguson Building
524 Highland Ave., Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
Phone: 336.334.5184      Fax: 336.334.4475

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, contain information that
may be confidential and privileged.  The message is intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and its unintended use is prohibited by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute, or
copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in the reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that
viruses are not present in this e-mail, the sender does not accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.  Furthermore, this email is being sent over the Internet.  It
has not been encrypted, and it may be intercepted by unknown third
parties.