[Seuce-cci] Fw: listserv message on SEUCE cancellation

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 28 11:18:11 EDT 2020

Hope everyone is well! See message below for information on the fall SEUCE conference!

Ellen M. Nimmons, M.C.D., CCC-SLP
Teaching Faculty III; Faculty Clinical Supervisor
School of Communication Science and Disorders
Florida State University
201 West Bloxham St.
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1200
Office: 850-644-8449 FAX: 850-644-8994