[Seuce-cci] Recruitment for thesis

Alyssa Brownell ab1825 at jagmail.southalabama.edu
Wed Sep 25 10:23:16 EDT 2019

Hello!

Are you an SLP who works with children ages 0-3 years? Do you supervise graduate students? If so, please take a moment to consider participating in this research project! Your input regarding methods you use when teaching graduate students is needed!

I am currently in graduate school completing my master's degree in speech-language pathology and as part of my thesis project I am in search of speech pathologists to participate in my research. The flyer below has some more info and the link to the eligibility questionnaire. Please feel free to spread the word if this does not apply to you but may to someone you know. I would be happy to answer any questions!

Thank you in advance,
Alyssa Brownell, B.S.
Graduate Student in Speech-Language Pathology
University of South Alabama
ab1825 at jagmail.southalabama.edu
(850) 341-9703

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://southalabama.az1.qualtrics.com/__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!kSLYHx-JamdhBktd8Bb91Rte-n2OrsNgl5MstUfDdWahvC9yPhM6r5J71ijaHAPFC0w8vQ$ …/form/SV_084RTXpngo… <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://southalabama.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_084RTXpngo23hB3?fbclid=IwAR0qqBIDV0klt0XBCkJE_lypAeePVYC-Vec5CFUUrzkgmGRuucar4BFSxbY__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!kSLYHx-JamdhBktd8Bb91Rte-n2OrsNgl5MstUfDdWahvC9yPhM6r5J71ijaHAPg44FnEg$ >