[Seuce-cci] Question from Danielle Varnedoe

Lisa Scott Lisa.Scott at cci.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 10 13:41:02 EDT 2019

Heidi Verticchio and I received an email from a university trying to decide if they should become a free clinic but require a registration fee.  Is anyone charging a registration fee in lieu of fee for service (and not a Medicare provider).  Please let me know. Thanks!

Danielle Varnedoe
U of South Carolina
daniell at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:daniell at mailbox.sc.edu>

Lisa A. Scott, Ph.D. CCC-SLP, F-ASHA
Director of Clinical Education
FSU School of Communication Science & Disorders
201 W. Bloxham, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1200
850-644-9143 (ph)          850-644-8994 (fax)
2016 University Distinguished Teacher
Vice President for Professional Development, Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences & Disorders (CAPCSD)