[Seuce-cci] 2019 SEUCE dates

Lisa Scott Lisa.Scott at cci.fsu.edu
Mon May 6 14:00:10 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Please see preliminary info below about the 2019 SEUCE conference!

Lisa

Mark your calendars!
2019 SEUCE conference
Welcome reception: Wednesday, October 2
Conference: October 3 and 4

Registration and other details forthcoming.
Hope to see everyone in Jacksonville.

Danielle R. Varnedoe, M.A., CCC-SLP
Senior Instructor       Phone: 803-777-2629     daniell at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:daniell at mailbox.sc.edu>
Director, USC Speech and Hearing Research Center
Director of Clinical Education at USC
President, South Carolina Speech, Language, and Hearing Association

COMD is moving! See more about the move
and the implications here

[cid:image001.png at 01D503F0.56BC19E0]

This is a personal email communication and is not to be shared with others, either by forwarding it via email or posting on social media.

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Due to HIPAA privacy and security laws, we are not able to discuss patient information via email.
Electronic Mail is not secure and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.  Please call our office at 803-777-2614.