[Seuce-cci] Clinic Fee Schedule

Celeste Parker celesterparker at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 18:03:24 EST 2019

Good Evening All,
I hope you all had a great semester!!
Our Dean has asked me to reach out to other university programs to find out what the fee schedule is for other programs.  Could you all please let me know what are your fees for clinic at your university?  If you have a sliding fee scale can you let me know how do you determine the costs.
I know previously someone asked about doing a registration fee but having a free clinic, however, I didn't see a response to the group.  If someone has information on that can you provide me with that as well.
Thank you!!Celeste