[Seuce-cci] FW: Clinical Coordinator job posting: Georgia Southern Univ, Armstrong campus, Savannah, GA

Maya Clark mclark at georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:21:32 EDT 2019

Hope you feel better. Thank you so much!

--

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__chp.georgiasouthern.edu_rehabilitation_undergraduate-2Dmajors_communication-2Dsciences-2Dand-2Ddisorders_&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=jGshPQbDJoV8CMlOHBki0kYcpPcJAdfxtU8l2-2kUWk&m=gWtPOAcLBEojzq8yg_zWlLD-_iYUGVzafhHEm2gy-tQ&s=0_EmafNbFsdr7kZJogpmbq7uq0BpWLgfxsx0KjGFDbk&e=>

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.armstrong.edu_academic-2Ddepartments_ritecare-2Dcenter&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=jGshPQbDJoV8CMlOHBki0kYcpPcJAdfxtU8l2-2kUWk&m=gWtPOAcLBEojzq8yg_zWlLD-_iYUGVzafhHEm2gy-tQ&s=n5bB2h4JkMCdHjxnWAj3-gmRcfKMt1Wy12Fu0gWP8RA&e=>

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.armstrong.edu_Health-5Fprofessions_rehabilitation-5Fsciences_rehab-5Fsci-5Fritecare&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=jGshPQbDJoV8CMlOHBki0kYcpPcJAdfxtU8l2-2kUWk&m=gWtPOAcLBEojzq8yg_zWlLD-_iYUGVzafhHEm2gy-tQ&s=ecTMjG_qmE8e1Vrjn0kAzw0kNZGVNNlodCOnv-XXuvo&e=>