[Law-meditation] who would like a zoom meeting, some basic life guidelines right now and a bit of meditation sanity?,

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Sun Mar 29 12:37:43 EDT 2020

Hi folks, I'd be happy to do our regular Monday meditation time, probably with  a few very practical grounding ideas for these strange times for additional help.  If I get a few responses of interest, I will set it up for tomorrow and email back out to you all the link.  So if you would like to join tomorrow, email me (only): lkrieger at law.fsu.edu<mailto:lkrieger at law.fsu.edu>, subject line "meditation" or something similar.  All be well, stay happy, it is the best thing for your immune system as well as life quality!  Prof K