[Law-meditation] next two week meditation Plan

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Sun Jan 26 20:31:01 EST 2020

hi folks.  tomorrow I have an externship lunchtime presentation so i wont be available.  anyone who wants the rest and restore time go and relax together, do a steps reminder and th en someone keep time for 10 or 15 minutes.

then....   the following week there is a good chance my certified health coach spouse will be with us.  she had a  cool inspiration to put together a pleasant and musical total health meditation  integrated  for mind body emotions and stillness.  more next week on that, have a great week! Prof K