[Law-meditation] Friday invitation, a half hour of well-being connection with Prof Krieger and spouse

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Thu Apr 16 17:45:49 EDT 2020

Hello all.  Tomorrow we will pick up some themes that came up last week about working at home, transitioning from negative to positive mindset at will, and other ideas and practices to ease the current tensions, clear your mind, and really refresh yourself for all that is on your plate right now.  We will use the same link (but watch your email in case it needs to change).  Note to connect early for  12:30 start tomorrow and in the future.

Friday, April 17, 12:30- 1:00

       Staying Comfortable and Productive in Stressful Times

Professor Larry Krieger and Theresa Krieger (Certified Health Coach, etc.)

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/297147039
Meeting ID: 297 147 039
Via Phone: Dial +1 646 558 8656 then enter Meeting ID and press #
Meeting ID: 297 147 039