[Law-meditation] movement and meditation Monday, 12.30 - 12.55, Roberts 308

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Sun Sep 8 20:47:02 EDT 2019

Hi folks, see you Monday, we will do a few minutes of easy movement and a few minutes of meditation, invite friends.  No experience needed, both practices stand alone or go together especially well; both relieve stress and provide energy and mental clarity.  A very healthful habit to form now, has been fun this term so far. Let me know if you have any questions about this.  Prof K