[Law-meditation] let's do Tuesday meditation this week..

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 11 10:37:32 EST 2019

Good chance for those who have Monday conflict also.  we will do a bit of the movement to keep body un-stressed also, these are great and brief/easy habits to try to set before exams, and haha, the Big Exam, life in a profession that will pull you into a stress habit if you do not intercede.  Fortunately intercession is both simple and effective, it does require a persistent choice to stay well though, don't let that get lost in all your day to day 'business', it is more important than all that.  See you 12.30, Roberts 308.  We reserved that room for both Monday and Tuesday thru the term, I will confirm schedule first thing tomorrow with the dean's office; if any change of room will email you.  Happy day, Prof K