[Law-meditation] yes! meditation tomorrow at 12.30, BKR 326 Newcomers most welcome

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 19 12:06:18 EDT 2018

Hello all, here is your (hopefully from now on) regular reminder for Thursday sitting together at 12.30.  If you need to be a few minutes late just come in quietly.  I apologize for being somewhat absentee last two weeks with reminders and missing one session.  We had a nice group and a good little discussion after the practice last week, was interesting and enjoyable.  This is easy to learn, so anyone is welcome to come and join us.  See you tomorrow, Prof Krieger