[Law-meditation] ok, i'll get back on track next week folks.

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:25:40 EDT 2018

I apologize for no reminder notice this week, I am just not past the years of Monday meditation meetings here quite yet.  But nearly missing today again, I am doubling up my calendar etc. system and it has gone 'home'.......yes, meditations are Thursdays now, and reminder notices on Wednesdays.

See you next week, thanks to those who came today, and as I told them: if you don't get a reminder by end of day Wednesday and care to shoot me a quick email reminder to do the reminder, please do.  Thanks again, we had a good session today and I look forward to seeing you all back next week.  Best, Prof K