[Law-meditation] Time to support meditation if you value it

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Sun Jan 28 14:27:39 EST 2018

Hi folks, I know there are lots of things vying for your time.  Make your best choices for your longest term benefits; I suggest this meeting could be one of those.  Attendance is the source of professional and personal benefits, and more people generates more sense of stillness and peace, more results.  Since the Monday holiday attendance dropped some, it's time to participate to support the group as well as benefit your mental and physical integrity.  Newcomers always welcome, easily learned, Monday 12.30, Roberts 308, see you there!  Prof K