[Law-meditation] Let's get meditation restarted -- any regular conflicts for Mondays at 12.30??

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 4 15:30:08 EST 2018

All, it seems Mondays have a bit fewer intervening conflicts for people, but last term there was a class conflict so we switched to Tuesdays.  Monday would be better again for me this term, do any of you who will come at least once monthly have an unavoidable Monday conflict for Spring term??  Please reply directly to me (only), immediately if you would like to attend at least once a month and could not come on Mondays.  Others need not reply, but welcome back and watch for next notice of meditation beginning early next week hopefully!  Happy 2018, Prof Krieger