[Law-envtlllm] FSU Energy Law Panel 2021 - Rooftop Solar Energy in Florida: Opportunities and Obstacles

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Tue Jan 26 07:21:38 EST 2021

Dear FSU Environmental Law Certificate Students,

Join our panel discussion tomorrow, January 27, on the current legal and economic environment for rooftop solar energy in Florida! The Energy Law Panel is free and open to the public, but registration is required to receive the Zoom link. Please register here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwocuuvrjIoHd0uz25kPlP2J7QupGp-3d3___;!!Epnw_ITfSMW4!4mcPQ1qBXmIpCfkxN1V4yGzbdRYnkYOU8kABNFV-7h6PlRzx5fm9bHS3AhhvsWSB7_I$>!

Certificate Students who are unable to attend an enrichment event synchronously due to a conflict with a pre-scheduled FSU course may request permission from the program to receive credit for participating in the said event asynchronously. To receive credit, the student must demonstrate the conflict and have both sought and received permission in advance of the event. Students will be invited to attend a separate showing of the event at a latter time.

For more information, please contact me, Jella Roxas at jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu>

Good day!

[cid:image001.png at 01D6F3B3.BFAED550]