[Law-envtlfsufaculty] Wed. 3/8, 12:30pm - Lunch & FL Hydrogeology with Harley Means

Erin Ryan ERyan at law.fsu.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:28:07 EST 2023

Next Wednesday, March 8, please join the FSU Center for Environmental, Energy, and Land Use for a fascinating conversation about Florida's unique hydrogeology with Guy "Harley" Means, P.G., the State Geologist for the State of Florida and Director of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection's Division of the Florida Geological Survey.  We will learn about sink holes, karst formations, and water resource sustainability as we discover the ongoing natural history that shapes the State of Florida.

Harley will provide An Introduction to Florida's Hydrogeology from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in the FSU College of Law Room 208, where lunch will be available for those who RSVP.  The program is open to the public, and all are welcome, so we hope to see many of you there!  (Please note that Environmental Certificate students must sign in at the door to earn credit toward the Certificate.)

Please RSVP here<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1339789> so we can prepare enough lunch for everyone. Should you have questions, please feel free to drop by A227, or email Jella at jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu>.

[cid:image002.png at 01D94CE8.A58AC900]