[Law-envtlcert] Job Opportunity with the St. John’s River Water Management District

James Parker-Flynn jparkerflynn at law.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 26 08:19:20 EDT 2023

Hello Environmental Law Alums and recent grads,

The St. John’s River Water Management District (SJRWMD) Office of General Counsel is hiring an Assistant General Counsel. Depending on the experience of the applicant, the position will be filled as Assistant General Counsel I or II. The SJRWMD will consider recently graduated students who are taking the bar this summer (today!). If you are interested in this exciting position, please see the attached flyer for more information. Applications can be submitted at  https://www.sjrwmd.com/jobs/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.sjrwmd.com/jobs/__;!!PhOWcWs!15Tjeh2Yi-FWC7Ce1PKsKTfNIZ1DSk8pzReJAUBf2s6-FYLifm5-x3pfNDQicoUVUfFKlGEhUhFngfxg$>.

Best,

James Parker-Flynn
Director of the Center for Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law
Florida State University College of Law