[Law-envtlcert] Opportunity to attend (virtually) environmental law CLE

James Parker-Flynn jparkerflynn at law.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 5 09:42:02 EST 2023

Hello Certificate Students!

A slight extension on the opportunity below - let me know by the end of the day today if you would like to be nominated for a scholarship to attend (virtually) the American Law Institute's 2023 Environmental Law CLE, taking place February 16-17. If you would like to be nominated, please email me directly with your full name, local address, phone number, and email address. Thank you!

James Parker-Flynn
Director of the Center for Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law
Florida State University College of Law