[Law-envtlcert] Reminder! Professor Shi-Ling Hsu's Book Forum this Wednesday, 3:30 PM, Rotunda

Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 24 08:59:15 EDT 2022

Dear Law Students interested in Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law,

[https://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20221013/86/bb/f5/07/086ce3b7f87e93110e5b7a2d_216x348.jpg]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/t.e2ma.net/click/plm0od/dkt3efj/9oiv3h__;!!PhOWcWs!yaVLJ_KeUymSc5Vwr4GUX05TQPb7J-WOs4PI9FOnBwfjuIFoOX4cEDdkSJPdVCXQ1d0CCMez64oN9XJcFQ$>
This is just a reminder to please join us this Wednesday, October 26, from 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM as we discuss FSU D'Alemberte Professor Shi-Ling Hsu's new book, CAPITALISM AND THE ENVIRONMENT: A PROPOSAL TO SAVE THE PLANET. Professor Hsu will be joined in this discussion by Carol Rose, the Gordon Bradford Tweedy Professor Emeritus of Law and Organization at Yale Law School, and Michael Livermore, Professor of Law and Director of the Program in Law, Communities and the Environment (PLACE) at the University of Virginia School of Law.

Join and get a chance to win a free copy of CAPITALISM AND THE ENVIRONMENT: A PROPOSAL TO SAVE THE PLANET.
Please register now<https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1292760> if you are planning to join.

Should you have questions, please let me know. Good day.

Jella Roxas
Program Associate - Environmental Programs <http://www.law.fsu.edu/academics/jd-program/environmental-energy-land-use-law>
Florida State University College of Law
850-6458749  | Suite A227