[Law-envtlcert] Environmental Externships Meet and Greet -Friday, Sept 17

Maria Ayn Jella Roxas jroxas at law.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:03:25 EDT 2021

Dear Environmental Certificate Students,

We invite students interested in learning about externship and volunteer opportunities in Environmental, Energy, and Law Use law to attend the Environmental Externships Meet & Greet on Friday, September 17th from 12:15-1:30 via Zoom. We have invited attorney supervisors from the following agencies and many more to join us and share about their offices and program offerings:

  *   City of Tallahassee Attorney's Office
  *   Earthjustice
  *   Florida Department of Environmental Protection
  *   Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
  *   NextEra Energy
  *   The Humane Society
  *   U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
  *   U.S. D.O.J. Environment & Natural Resources Division

We will place students, faculty, and agency attorneys in smaller breakout rooms during the last 20-30 minutes of the event for further informal discussion/networking. There are limited seats available on a first come, first served basis. If you'd like to attend, please RSVP here: https://fsu.forms-db.com/view.php?id=1120621

Please let me (jroxas at law.fsu.edu<mailto:jroxas at law.fsu.edu>) or Claire Wright (cwright at law.fsu.edu<mailto:cwright at law.fsu.edu>) know if you have any questions about the Meet & Greet. Thank you!

Jella Roxas

[cid:image001.png at 01D7A3CE.D1156630]